Life Coaching can be done in a variety of ways. I coach in person, by phone, FaceTime, Skype or email. The process of coaching is flexible, for example, if I usually see a particular client face-to-face, we’re still free to coach by phone or email, whenever the situation warrants it.
Sessions are usually 1-hour in length, once per week, at a time that is mutually convenient. In order to maximize the benefits of coaching, I recommend clients begin with a 6-week commitment. If necessary, we can adjust the number of sessions after we begin.
My fee is payable by check or cash. For more information, click here.
- Works best since we have the benefit of being able to see each other. I can see your reactions and body language, which allows me to give you feedback, increasing your understanding of yourself.
- My experience with face-to-face coaching is that my clients and I build a rapport/relationship quickly.
- Most of my face-to-face clients are local, however, I do travel to see clients in other cities as well.
- Works best when you have limited time for travel to and from appointments
- For those clients who travel often
- This method is very convenient; you can be anywhere where you have access to a quiet space and your phone
- Great method for people who are comfortable expressing themselves in writing
- Easy for long-distance clients
- Offers the convenience of “anytime” communication
- Option to email in real-time and/or by Skype
- Written account of sessions and progress
- Affords more time to review or reflect on previous communication
Clients are welcome to call me or email me in between sessions, if you want to discuss something for a brief period of time, or in the case of an emergency, at no charge.