Susan Harf is a trained Psychotherapist and Life Coach. Utilizing strong communication skills, listening techniques and years of experience working with people, Susan has dedicated her life to teaching clients how to make the changes necessary to lead happier and more fulfilling lives. As a respected life coach, relationship expert, community partnerships director, organizational consultant and author, her advice has given insight to thousands.
Susan and her husband Michael met at age 17, married at age 23 and have been married for 38 years. They reside in Rochester, NY with Sophie the cat. Susan and Michael have 3 wonderful children, 2 sons, a daughter-in-law and 2 beautiful grandsons!
Examples of Susan Harf’s expertise:
- MSW Syracuse University
- TV Life Strategist for 10 years on live television broadcasts (ABC affiliate): providing counsel on marriage, family and workplace communications.
- Radio Talk-Show Host (NPR affiliate): “Real Life with Susan Harf”.
- 38 years of coaching experience and offering feedback, resources, and solutions; teaching people how to overcome negatives and turn them into choice-driven positives.
- Media Coach: Coaching executives, professionals, political candidates, etc. prior to press conferences and other media events.
- Sought After Keynote Speaker
- Management Development Training and Personal Development Workshops
- Community Partnership Expert: Creating alliances between private, public, government and non-profit sectors resulting in strategic community relationships